The Curated Take
If you are all about convenience and getting in as many laps as possible, then the Burton Swath Step Ons are a great choice! They are a responsive pair of boots that are medium flexing - these make them a great choice for all mountain riding! The dual-BOA system makes for easy on and off, and tightening to the rider's liking. The Step On system definitely takes some getting used to from the traditional boots/bindings setup. Rails were the trickiest part to get used to in my use - it takes gaining some trust with the system. Everything else was great though - all mountain riding is where these Steps Ons really thrive! Steep terrain, deep snow, you name it... the Swaths can do it! I would recommend the non-Step On Swaths if doing a lot of freestyle, but these if more of an all mountain rider that wants a responsive pair of boots and cares about convenience!
- Extremely easily to get the boots locked into the bindings without bending down
- Saves a good amount of time since strapping into bindings isn't needed each run
- All mountain riders will enjoy these the most
- Takes a bit of getting used to getting the boots out of the bindings
- Takes getting used to switching from traditional boots/bindings
The Burton Swath Step On Snowboard Boots are the perfect combination of lightweight, mid-flexing freestyle performance and micro-adjustable fit. With the convenience of Step On® entry, these boots make it easy to just step on and ride. The articulated cuff provides a freestyle feel with solid heel hold, while the Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System allows for effortless forefoot and upper boot adjustment. These boots also feature reflective heat tech for added warmth and a heat-moldable liner that hugs your foot's natural shape for longer rides.
- Lightweight design for easy maneuverability on the slopes.
- Mid-flexing freestyle performance with solid heel hold.
- Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System allows for effortless forefoot and upper boot adjustment.
- Reflective heat tech cranks up warmth in cold conditions.
- Heat-moldable liner hugs your foot's natural shape for longer rides.