Burton Mint BOA Snowboard Boots · Women's · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
The Women’s Burton Mint Snowboard Boot is perfect for the beginner/intermediate women riders looking to progress. This soft-flexing boot boasts cushy DynoLite outsoles for maximum grip and board feel. Its heat-reflective tech retains body heat for extra warmth and comes with a heat-moldable liner that molds a custom fit to the rider's specific foot. Even after a full day of riding, the Burton Mint Boots will keep feet feeling fresh.
- BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ – This quick lacing system uses durable cables that constrict the boot fit with the twist of a dial. Ready to unlace? Pop the dial up, and the cables recoil back into an inner spool for tangle-free lace management.
- Total Comfort Construction – Its Total Comfort Construction gives this boot a broken-in feel immediately without sacrificing support.
- Women's-Specific True Fit™ – Women's-specific True Fit is designed specifically for the female calf, shin, ankle, and foot, giving this boot a more accurate and customized fit compared to a unisex boot. Underfoot, a sleeping bag reflective foil reflects and retains body heat, keeping these boots self-sustainably warm even on the coldest days.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Keeping feet warm. ;) For real—there’s reflective heat trap liner for your toes. If you haven’t tried the BOA system, it’s great—really easy to dial in your lacing.
This boot is so COMFORTABLE. Pop on these boots and wind them tight, and you're good to go! Nothing to it. They are soft and have a forgiving flex that are perfect for new riders and experienced riders alike. They also have a heat-moldable liner that means your feet stay warm, and, the boot will learn your feet and keep you comfortable all day. as a benefit they feature a BOA system, this is an awesome upgrade once you use them - they help consistent fitment.
Soft flex, heat-moldable liner, reflective foil interior for added warmth, and a lightweight outsole that offers maximum responsiveness. For beginner to intermediate riders, Burton provides a tried and true piece of equipment that you will make you feel warm and cozy all day. A great boot to help you grow as a rider.
Great for beginner to intermediate riders! A nice softer flex, loaded with comfort, heat-moldable liners, and Burton's sleeping bag reflective foil to keep those puppies nice and toasty.
Lightweight, warm, and easy to adjust. Burton total comfort comes from the company with an already broken-in feeling to get you up and riding as quickly as possible!