Burton Limelight BOA Snowboard Boots · Women's · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right size?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best snowboards for these boots?
- Is this right for me?
Burton Limelight BOA boots will help any rider shine when ripping glades or groomers. This soft flex boot is comfortable and responsive, and uses Burton's Total Comfort Construction to give it a broken-in feel right out the box. An insulated liner and a heat-reflective shell tech make the Limelight one of the warmest boots on the market. Of course, this boot also comes with Burton's one-year warranty.
- Dual-Zone BOA Fit System – Two dynamic lace zones can be independently adjusted for a custom fit. By simply cranking two dials, riders can customize the fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot to meet their specific fit preferences.
- DynoGRIP Outsole – An added layer of traction on the toe and heel of the boot provides riders with the ultimate grip in slick conditions.
- Reflective Foil Underfoot – Reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back into the boot, keeping riders' feet warm even on the coldest days.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Dual BOA keeps you locked and loaded all day. Super easy on and off. These boots rank between a 4 and 7 out of 10 on the soft to stiff scale, so they are right around (and maybe a bit above) a medium flex. This makes them a versatile, responsive all-mountain pair of boots. Not to mention 3M Thinsulate, the Molded Footbed, and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil for all day warmth and comfort!
BOA fit system powered by New England Ropes. It allows for quicker on/off fast with an easy on mountain adjustment. The boots have a mid-flex for all-mountain performance. The 3mm thinsulate, snow proof internal gusset and total-comfort construction keeps the wearer cozy and dry all day long.
BOA fit system is powered by New England Ropes. It allows for quicker on/off fast with an easy on mountain adjustment. The boots have a mid-flex for all-mountain performance. The 3mm thinsulate, snow proof internal gusset and total-comfort construction keeps the wearer cozy and dry all day long.
The dual BOA system on these boots allows the leg and foot sections of the boot to be tightened separately in order to get a super snug fit. Burton has famously comfortable and warm interiors in their boots. The mid flex will make these boots very versatile.