Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
The Curated Take
The perfect mix between hybrid and driving iron. Players looking for a new tee option or a monster iron to attack par 5s will fall in love with the Stealth UDI instantly. A long and low ball flight or the high draw, this driving iron can do it. After about 30 shots with this club, the average shot flew further than my hybrid with a low penetrating flight. I saw between a 250-265 shot with the 3 iron which is the perfect gapping to my long irons and fairway.
- Long, low spin bullets off the deck or tee
- Compact shape and sole for the players iron look
- Perfect club to gap between the fairway wood and long iron
- Lower Forgiveness in the series
- Flight Control - Whether it’s a tight tee shot or reaching a par 5 in two, you need to be able to confidently pull a club and know it’s going to fly like you envision. Introducing the all-new Stealth UDI, powered by SpeedFoam™ Air for a penetrating ball flight, optimal distance, and precision playability. Taking flight has never been easier.
- The Ultimate Driving - The ultimate blend of control and versatility, Stealth UDI is a powerful option from the tee or the turf. Delivering a low launch with mid-to-low spin in a forgiving head design, it’s built for forgiving longH shots and stingers alike.
- Player Inspired Shaping - Stealth UDI offers a traditional address view with Tour-inspired shaping, a narrower sole width (compared to DHY) and minimal offset. It’s built to meet the eye of better ball strikers, but offers an enhanced level of forgiveness compared to standard longHs.
- Close the Gap - Don’t guess what you can measure. By knowing how far you hit your longestH and shortest fairway wood, you can determine the precise distance gap at the top of your bag. This is where UDI/DHY lives, helping you close the gap at a critical phase of your set.