Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
The Curated Take
This club is perfect for someone with a large range discrepancy between their 4i and 3 wood. The smaller club face allows for more workability, like a draw or fade ball flight. A con to the small club face is it’s hard to get good ball striking for higher handicaps consistently. This is the club if you need an iron to replace your driver on windy days! With a lower ball flight, your ball doesn’t get caught in the wind as much, creating a more consistent dispersion of shots and distance off the tee.
- Helps fill distance gap between irons and woods
- Lower launch
- Small club face for consistent ball striking
The TaylorMade Stealth DHY Utility Iron is the perfect club for those who want to achieve long distance flights with ease. Powered by SpeedFoam™ Air, this mid-to-low launch club offers enhanced forgiveness and easy distance. Its superior driving hybrid design delivers a mid-to-low ball flight with distance properties that rival traditional hybrids in an H-like profile. The Stealth DHY has an inviting address profile, longer blade length, and wider sole compared to UDI, creating a generous strike zone that inspires confidence.
- Shaped for Confidence: The rounded heel toe radius enhances playability and turf interaction while the wider sole design creates a generous strike zone.
- Close the Gap: Determine the precise distance gap at the top of your bag with UDI/DHY's help and close it at a critical phase of your set.
- Performance Driven Shape: The low profile head, wide sole design, and cambered sole provide dynamic playability while strategically positioned CG promotes easy launch and consistent ball flight.
- Forged Hollow Body Construction: With an ultra-thin forged 4140 face and Inverted Cone Technology, this club delivers maximum distance, playability, forgiveness with incredible feel.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™: Provides increased face flexibility while preserving ball speed on low face strikes for maximum performance.