The Curated Take
This ski is a one stop shop. Provides great stability at high speeds and really doesn't change from groomers to powder. I am currently on this ski, and have been extremely satisfied. I feel very comfortable carving at high speeds as the edges hold super solid. Highly recommended ski for the advanced/expert skier.
- All mountain
- heavier ski for backcountry
The Elan Ripstick 106 Black Edition Skis are the ultimate powder ski that can handle hardpack with ease. Designed in collaboration with Glen Plake, these skis feature QuadRod Technology that challenges the notion that fat skis are only for soft snow. The TubeLite Woodcore is enhanced with four carbon rods for optimal balance and power distribution, while the Amphibio Profile is reinforced with Carbon Line for a smooth feel and great edge grip. An additional wall-to-wall layer of exclusive carbon under the binding ensures lightning-quick power transmission and stability without interrupting the natural flex pattern.
- QuadRod Technology: Four carbon rods enhance the TubeLite Woodcore for optimal balance and power distribution.
- Carbon Line: A carbon weave placed along the inside edge of the Amphibio Profile provides a smooth feel and great edge grip.
- Wall-to-Wall Carbon Layer: An exclusive layer of carbon under the binding ensures lightning-quick power transmission and stability without interrupting natural flex pattern.
- Stealth Camo Wrap: The black camo wrap gives these skis a sleek, stealthy look.
- Lightweight Design: Despite their powerful performance capabilities, these skis remain lightweight for easy maneuverability on rugged terrain.