TaylorMade Women's Stealth Driver
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- Ask your own question
The TaylorMade Women's Stealth HD Driver is ideal for many mid-level golfers wanting maximum forgiveness and a draw bias design to promote straighter ball flights. Mass at the heel of the driver pulls shots away from a slice miss, while a speed pocket built into the sole drives dependable launch for more consistent shots deep in the middle of the fairway.
- 60X Carbon Twist Face – Using layers of lightweight carbon on Twist Face technology increases stability through impact while producing a large hitting area for exceptional forgiveness.
- Nanotexture Cover – The face is encased in a nanotexture, polyurethane cover designed to accentuate launch and spin control generating longer distances.
- Asymmetric Inertia Generator – Accelerating club-head speed prior to impact, refined aerodynamics aid in swing speed generation on the downswing maximizing ball speeds and forgiveness.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – Ensuring low mishits achieve desired launch, a thru-slot speed pocket also adds another layer of forgiveness to the face architecture.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
Taylormade Stealth features 60 layers of carbon sheet strategically arranged for better energy transfer and faster ball speeds across the face. The innovative nanotexture cover creates face texture needed to produce the ideal amount of friction at impact. The polyurethane cast covers the entire face to fine tune launch and spin, optimizing total distance in all playing conditions.