- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a cycling expert a question about this product
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
The Diamondback Sync'r is a great option for riders looking for a hardtail mountain bike with a front shock and component group that can handle more advanced terrain. The modern geometry of the Sync'r is designed to climb efficiently and descend with confidence. This is a great bike for riders who are new to the sport but want a bike that they can progress with.
- RockShox Recon RL Solo Air Fork – 140mm travel enables the bike to handle a wide range of terrain and riding styles. Turn Key Lock Out allows the rider to lock out the fork for long climbs.
- SRAM SX Eagle 1x12 Drivetrain – The 11t-50t wide range rear cassette gives the rider the ability to climb and descend with a large range of gear options.
- Shimano MT-500 Hydraulic Disc Brakes – 180mm front and 160mm rear rotors provide excellent stopping power.
- JD Dropper Seat Post – The dropper seat post allows the rider to remotely lower the seat post when riding conditions require a more advanced posture.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.