Diamondback Hatch 3 Mountain Bike
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a cycling expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Diamondback Hatch 3 is an entry-level mountain bike that's an excellent choice for dirt and trail riding. It would be a good first bike for developing mountain bike skills on gravel and crushed limestone. It's also a good "around town" bike if getting off-road happens only infrequently.
- Suspension Fork – The front forks absorb bumps to make the ride smoother, faster, and more comfortable.
- Disc Brakes – These breaks have unmatched stopping power in all conditions.
- Progressive Wheel Sizing – This feature matches wheel size to frame size to ensure all riders have the perfect wheels for their height.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Custom formed 6061
Heat treated alloy frame
Small fits 5'1" - 5'4"
Comes 85% assembled with
30 day return policy
Mountain biking on dirt roads, rail trails and singletrack