Diamondback Haanjo 8C Carbon Gravel Bike
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a cycling expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Diamondback 8C is the newest addition in the Haanjo line from Diamondback. It is also Diamondback's first carbon frame for adventure biking. The DB carbon frame brings endurance geometry, while the Haanjo bloodline incorporates rugged comfort with its carbon fork at a relaxed headtube angle. The wheels, handlebars, and seat post are also carbon-made.
- Full Carbon – The Haanjo 8C features a carbon frame, wheels, handlebars, and seat post, making this an incredibly light adventure bike.
- Shimano GRX drivetrain – The GRX from Shimano is designed for smooth shifting over gravel, pavement, or dirt.
- Relaxed headtube angle – Relaxed geometry means more comfort on the bike, which gives the rider a more enjoyable riding experience.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations