Diamondback Catch 2 Mountain Bike
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a cycling expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
The Diamondback Catch 2 is a mid travel, full suspension trail bike with 130mm of front and rear travel and 27.5" x 2.8" Maxxis plus-size tires, which give this bike the feeling of one that has much more travel. This is an excellent option for the rider who is looking for a full suspension mountain bike that can handle a wide variety of terrain ranging from tight singletrack to aggressive enduro-type riding.
- Catch 27.5+ Aluminum Frame – The bike has 130mm rear travel via a Level Link Suspension Platform and clearance for 27.5" x 2.8" tires. This super efficient suspension design and plus-size tire clearance make the Catch 2 a very versatile bike that can handle a wide range of terrain.
- Shimano SLX Component Group – The bike has a complete SLX groupset, including cranks, rear derailleur, cassette, hydraulic disc brakes, and shifters.
- FOX Suspension – Plenty of adjustments on both the front and rear shock allow the rider to dial in the perfect performance for the terrain being ridden. The bike has a FOX Rhythm 34 front fork with 130mm of travel and a GRIP damper system, and a FOX Float DPS EVOL rear shock with 130mm of travel and 3-position damper lever.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.