Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Callaway Jaws Raw wedges are a fantastic all-around players style wedge to provide maximum spin on full shots and chips. This high level of spin is generated by the raw face and the most aggressive groove milling from Callaway to date. I found it remarkable that some of the first chips I was hitting with these wedges were range balls and was getting them to stop on a dime. What was also impressive was the feel off the face with the addition of the tungsten inserts to the back of the head. Ultimately these wedges found their way into may bag after being a lifelong Vokey player because of their spin, feel, and overall consistency of my wedge strikes.
- Raw face allows for maximum spin on full shots and chips.
- Exceptional feel provided by the tungsten inserts.
- Versatility to hit all of the necessary shots to improve short game.
- Launch is consistent and average to other players wedges on the market.
- There are more forgiving wedges options available.
Jaws Raw brings raw scoring performance to your wedge game. Featuring the most aggressive grooves in golf, with a raw face that promotes maximum spin. For the first time ever, Callaway is bringing tungsten technology to a wedge, for a weight-balanced club that offers both feel and control.
These new technologies are balanced with the craftsmanship honed from Roger Cleveland’s 40+ years of designing some of the most sought-after wedges in golf
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- TOTAL SPIN MACHINE - Takes spin and control to new levels. We've combined off-set groove-in-groove technology with the most aggressive groove in golf for a controlled "one hop and stop" trajectory.
- WEIGHT BALANCED DESIGN - The first Callaway wedges with Tungsten, on the sand and lob wedges, which we use to center the CG for control and feel. Variable hosel lengths and weighted toe pads help to control trajectory and enhance forgiveness.
- RAW FACE - We've removed the plating on the face, which exposes the groove edge for maximum friction and spin. This also allows for rusting over time in the scoring, without impacting playability. The premium look is maintained across the rest of the clubhead.