Mountain Hardwear Women's Stretchdown™ Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
Stretchdown™ weaves pockets of down insulation from a single stretch fabric, giving you freedom to move. A durable material blend comes together with the highest quality goose down insulation in an ultra-engineered construction to combine warmth and movement for the full range of winter activities. From trailhead to summit, over bases or under a waterproof shell: this layer is made to mobilize.
- Uses: Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Casual / Travel, Camping
- Exclusive stretch-woven fabric delivers incredible durable stretch
- Two way center front zipper
- One zip chest pocket with media port
- Two zipper hand pockets
- Internal drop pocket
- Elastic binding on cuffs to seal in warmth
- Dual drawcord hem adjustment
- 13.1 oz / 370.0 g
- Fabric: 20D Durable Stretch Doubleweave , Solids: 87% Nylon, 13% Elastane Heathers: 65% Nylon, 26% Polyester, 9% Elastane
- 20D Durable Stretch Doubleweave
- Solids: 87% Nylon, 13% Elastane Heathers: 65% Nylon, 26% Polyester, 9% Elastane
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations