Mountain Hardwear Men's Microchill™ 2.0 Jacket
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
If you stop to catch your breath, miles out into the backcountry, and quickly begin to freeze, you might be in trouble—unless you're wearing the Microchill™ 2.0 Jacket. This heritage style is an easy, lightweight layer made of versatile fleece that pulls moisture off your skin when under a ski shell or midlayer. Count on it as the baseline for your winter outfitting or wear it as effortlessly on its own, no matter how you use it, it's simplistic capabilities will raise your standards for step-one layering.
- Center Back Length: 27.5in/ 70cm
- Uses: Backpacking / Hiking, Casual / Travel, Camping
- Full zipper at center front
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Embroidered MHW logo at left chest
- 5.9 oz / 167 g
- Fabric: Velous Micro™ Fleece , 100% Polyester
- Fabric Body: Velous Micro™ Fleece
- Velous Micro™ Fleece
- 100% Polyester
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.