Head Kore 120 GW Ski Boots · 2024 · 24.5
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Head Kore 120 GW Ski Boots are the perfect choice for freeride skiers who demand both uphill and downhill performance. With a redesigned geometry, comfortable 100mm last, and new innerboot construction inspired by the Formula series, these boots offer race-inspired downhill performance and tour-friendly uphill features. The upgraded hike/ski mechanism ensures free movement of the cuff while maintaining a strong connection to the shell for serious skiing. Thanks to HEAD's LYT Tech engineering, these boots are lightweight without sacrificing power.
- Race-inspired downhill performance with a 53mm Power Strap and Superleggera buckles that secure the shell.
- Backcountry-friendly features include GripWalk soles and Dynafit tech inserts.
- Upgraded hike/ski mechanism ensures free movement of the cuff while maintaining a strong connection to the shell.
- Lightweight design thanks to HEAD's LYT Tech engineering.
- Comfortable fit with a 100mm last and new innerboot construction inspired by the Formula series.