Rocky Mountain Fusion 10 Mountain Bike
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a cycling expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Rocky Mountain Fusion 10 hardtail mountain bike is great for beginners looking to get into singletrack riding. With wide clearances for chunky tires and a lockout dial on the fork, the bike has modern trail geometry, is stable on descents, and is amazing at climbing gnarly sections of the hillside.
- Suspension Fork – The Suntour XCM suspension fork has 100mm of travel which is more than enough for some aggressive trail riding.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes – The powerful hydraulic disc brakes have 160mm rotors with burly Clarks 2-piston calipers that control the speed with an easy grip of the levers.
- Microshift Drivetrain – The 9-speed Microshift drivetrain has been simplified, while remaining versatile for all aspects of the mountain.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.