Simms Men's Tributary Boot - Rubber
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Simms Men's Tributary Boot - Rubber is a solid-designed wading boot that anglers of all skill levels would enjoy. Made with synthetic leather and mesh uppers with rubber overlays on high impact areas, these boots are durable. Corrosion resistant lacing hardware adds to the durability. A multi-directional lugged sole aids with traction of slippery river bottoms.
- Fully Gusseted Tongue – The fully gusseted tongue helps keep debris out of the boots.
- Full Neoprene Lining – The full neoprene lining makes taking the boot on and off easier.
- Cleat Compatible – Simms cleats can be added to the soles for increased traction if desired.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations