Diono Radian 3R Latch All-in-One Convertible Car Seat and Booster
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a baby expert a question about this product
- What type of car seat is best for me?
- How long can I use this car seat?
- How hard is it to move from one car to another?
- Is this TSA approved?
- Are there other brands available?
Radian® 3R is the original 3 across All-in-One convertible car seat. Now rear-facing even longer (up to 22.7 kg / 50 lb) and suitable from birth to 54 kg / 120 lb, expect 10 years of safety from just one car seat.
- REAR-FACING FOR LONGER - Designed and engineered to keep your child rear facing even longer up to 22. 7 kg / 50 lb approx. 4 years old.
- HIGH BACK BOOSTER - Keep your child safe and comfortable with the high back booster seat mode now up to 54 kg / 120 lb.
- 10 YEARS ONE CAR SEAT - With 4 ways to travel from birth to booster, the radian 3R adapts as your child grows to offer a custom fit from birth up to 54 kg / 120 lb.
- THE ORIGINAL RADIAN® 3 ACROSS: Built with our famous Radian® slim fit convertible design for a 3-across option only with Diono Radian® combinations, without compromising child or passenger comfort. Feel safe having your children secure in the backseat.
- STEEL CORE - Mechanically engineered, reinforced steel core, made from automotive grade high strength steel to shield and protect.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this car seat, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Great for using three across a back seat with the slim profile. The rear facing mode is ideal for 5-50 pounds, the forward facing for 22-65 pounds, then the high back booster position for up to 140 pounds! This is one of the most popular and highest revered options not only for safety but for value due to the ten year lifespan that grows with children!
Fits babies from 5 - 50 lb in rear facing, 22 - 65 lb for forward facing, and 40- 120 lb for booster seat and up to 57 in tall. If you are using LATCH it's only good up to 35 lb rear facing and 40 lb forward facing. It's a slim fit so good for smaller spaces.
Slim, low profile and basic model that grows with baby from birth through booster seat. Designed to keep child rear facing longer.