Simms Men's G4z Stockingfoot Waders
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Simms Men's G4z Pro Stockingfoot Waders are Simms' most durable wader, designed for the serious angler. The three-layer Gore-Tex shell upper, and four-layer Gore-Tex shell lower add durability while keeping water out. The compression-molded stockingfeet increase comfort and offers a better boot fit. Two chest pockets, with retractor docking stations, help keep everything accessible and organized while on the water. Patented seams and 2mm abrasion-resistant gravel guards add to the durability of this wader while maintaining a good range of motion.
- Anatomically Engineered Stockingfeet – Anatomically designed stockingfeet aid in overall fit and comfort, and an anti-microbial coating cuts down on foot odors.
- Easy On and Off Zipper – The waterproof zipper in the front of the waders makes for easy on and off.
- Zippered Pocket – A zippered, microfleece-lined hand warmer pocket can store gear as well as keep hands warm.
- Made in the USA – The G4zs are made in the USA from imported materials.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations