Burton Instigator PurePop Camber Snowboard · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The 2023 Burton Instigator PurePop Camber Snowboard is an all-mountain board for riders seeking a softer flexing board that offers a snappy cambered section underfoot. Burton's Channel board mount in the Instigator is customizable to the rider's stance and also compatible with all major snowboard bindings.
- Flat Top Bend – This design helps create more balance and edge control by allowing the tip and tail to lift for a catch-free and smooth easy ride.
- Directional Shape – The shape has a slightly longer nose than the tail to focus the pop and control into the tail area for varying terrain and snow conditions.
- Super Fly 800G Core – A hard and soft wood blend reduces the board's weight without compromising its performance.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Get straight to the fun part! The Instigator is made with the entry-level rider in mind but has the performance characteristics that even an advanced rider can appreciate. With a soft flex, this board is extremely forgiving or can be used to jib your way through the park. The Cruise Control convex base keeps it catch-free and allows riders to focus on the hill, not their edges. The Channel mounting system gives you the easiest, most adjustable setup, with bindings from all major brands- including Burton. Burton has been making boards since the inception of snowboarding, so they know how to make the best board for every type of rider.
All-mountain riders looking to ride a little bit of every type of terrain. The purepop camber will help the rider truly get the pop you need on jumps, rails, boxes, and tabletops. The camber underfoot will create a phenomenal edge for carving and digging into the snow for great edge hold. The rocker at the tip and tail will help with turn initiation and float in powder.