Cangshan TC Series 5" Utility Knife
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- What is this knife used for?
- Can you show me a more premium option?
- How does this compare to other brands?
- Can you show me a cheaper option?
- What is the difference between utility and paring knives?
The TC Series is sleekly modern with the knife handle’s slim profile emphasizing the simple, smooth lines of the stunning knives. A singular mosaic rivet keenly offsets the straightforward aspects of the design, making the forged knife both bold and harmonious. A uniquely tapered tang makes each knife comfortable and balanced.
- Full tang forged from high alloy Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel with exceptional sharpness, holds an edge up to 5 times longer than German Steel X50Cr15MoV
- Patent pending design knives focus on uniquely tapered tang, makes each knife comfortable and perfect for precise cutting
- Well balanced 4.75-inch handle and 5-inch serrated blade with HRC 59 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Each Knife comes with carbonized solid Ashwood half open magnetic sheath
- NSF International Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this knife, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations