Cangshan TS Series 4-Piece Fine Edge Steak Knives
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- What are the must-have knives for any kitchen?
- Why does tang matter?
- What is the difference between western and Japanese knives?
- What does the Rockwell Hardness scale tell you about knvies?
- How often do I need to sharpen my knives?
The TS Series is sleek and slim, perfectly contrasting boldly angled lines and smooth curves, a story of dynamic balance and sharp focus. This is a fresh update to standard, simple done exceptionally well, a tool a chef can trust.4-Piece set includes:
- Full tang forged from high alloy Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel with exceptional sharpness, holds an edge up to 5 times longer than German Steel X50Cr15MoV
- Patented design knives focus on ergonomic handle that provides an easy and comfortable grip
- Well balanced 4.75-inch handle and 5-inch serrated blade with HRC 59 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Cangshan's special serrated edges with precisely tapered blade from base to tip
- NSF International Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
- 4 x 5" serrated steak knives
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations