Cangshan Thomas Keller Signature Collection Utility Knife, 7"
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The refined Thomas Keller Signature Collection by Cangshan is a model of precision and craftsmanship. Slim, sleek and exceptionally well-balanced, each knife is meticulously designed to elevate and augment the skills of the user. Chef Keller was instrumental in the design of this Utility Knife, rigorously focusing on every detail to ensure it performs flawlessly.
- Designed by Michelin-starred chef Thomas Keller and crafted by award-winning cutlery maker Cangshan.
- Utility knife excels for jobs that require a smaller, thinner and more agile blade than a chef's knife.
- Forged from Swedish Damasteel® RWL34 powdered steel, an extraordinarily fine-grained, high-alloy steel known for its excellent edge strength, hardness and corrosion-resistance.
- Ultra-precise 6-stage heat treatment creates a Rockwell hardness rating of 61 +/-2, allowing the blade to take a remarkably sharp edge.
- Hand polished and hand sharpened by expert bladesmiths.
- Packaged in attractive walnut storage box featuring Chef Keller's signature.
- Winner of 2019 Red Dot Design Award.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this knife, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations