Cangshan TC Series Bread Knife, 8"
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- How does this compare to other brands?
- Do I need to sharpen a bread knife?
- Can you show me a cheaper option?
- Can I see this for more than bread?
- Can you show me a more premium option?
The Cangshan TC Series 8" Bread Knife is beautifully designed with a nod to traditional Eastern knife designs with it's straight tapered handle, but with the heft typical of Western knives. This knife is perfect for the home baker or cook who values quality and design. Beautiful enough to proudly display, this knife also includes a thoughtful wooden sheath embedded with magnets to protect the knife in a drawer as well. The Swedish Sandvik steel chosen for this knife is prized for its exceptional edge retention and stain resistance, creating a forged knife that is incredibly sharp and durable.
- Swedish Sandvik Steel – This steel has a Rockwell Hardness of 59, and is incredibly durable.
- NSF Certified – This knife is Internationally NSF certified and meets strict standards for health and safety.
- Scalloped Blade Edge – The scalloped blade, rather than pointed "toothy" blade, makes for cleaner, more delicate cuts.
- Magnetic Ashwood Sheath – The included wooden sheath connects to the knife and protects it from damage.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this bread knife, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations