Cangshan TC Series 2.75" Peeling Knife
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Cangshan TC Series 2.75" Peeling Knife is a sleek and modern addition to any kitchen. The knife handle's slim profile emphasizes the simple, smooth lines of the stunning knife, while a singular mosaic rivet adds a bold touch to the design. This forged knife is both harmonious and comfortable, thanks to its uniquely tapered tang.
- Full Tang Forged from High Alloy Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel: This exceptional steel provides exceptional sharpness that holds an edge up to five times longer than German Steel X50Cr15MoV.
- Patent Pending Design Knives with Uniquely Tapered Tang: Each knife in this series is designed with a uniquely tapered tang that makes it comfortable and perfect for precise cutting.
- Well Balanced Handle and Blade: The 4.75-inch handle and 2.75-inch blade are well balanced for optimal control during use, with an HRC rating of 59 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Carbonized Solid Ashwood Half Open Magnetic Sheath: Keep your knife safe when not in use with this included sheath made from carbonized solid ashwood.
- NSF International Certified with Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects: Rest easy knowing that this peeling knife has been certified by NSF International for safety and quality, and comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.