Cangshan TC Series 2.75" Peeling Knife
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- Why does tang matter?
- What is the difference between western and Japanese knives?
- What does the Rockwell Hardness scale tell you about knvies?
- How often do I need to sharpen my knives?
- What are the must-have knives for any kitchen?
The TC Series is sleekly modern with the knife handle’s slim profile emphasizing the simple, smooth lines of the stunning knives. A singular mosaic rivet keenly offsets the straightforward aspects of the design, making the forged knife both bold and harmonious. A uniquely tapered tang makes each knife comfortable and balanced.
- Full tang forged from high alloy Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel with exceptional sharpness, holds an edge up to 5 times longer than German Steel X50Cr15MoV
- Patent pending design knives focus on uniquely tapered tang, makes each knife comfortable and perfect for precise cutting
- Well balanced 4.75-inch handle and 2.75-inch blade with HRC 59 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Each Knife comes with carbonized solid Ashwood half open magnetic sheath
- NSF International Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations