Cangshan TS Series Bread Knife, 8"
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- How does this compare to other brands?
- Can you show me a cheaper option?
- Can I see this for more than bread?
- Do I need to sharpen a bread knife?
- Can you show me a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Cangshan TS 8" Bread Knife is a perfect addition to any home or professional kitchen. This knife is not only attractive with its ergonomic 3 rivet handle but forged from highly sought-after Swedish Sandvik steel that ensures a durable blade that holds its edge. This knife comes in a stylish wooden sheath embedded with magnets that both protect the blade and hold it in place. The Cangshan TS Bread Knife easily slices through bread and soft-skinned foods like tomatoes without crushing them. With NSF certification and a lifetime warranty against defects, this knife was designed for years of use both at home and in a professional kitchen.
- Full Tang 3 Rivet Handle – This handle makes for an aesthetically pleasing look while providing a sturdy and well-balanced knife.
- Forged From Swedish Sandvik 14C28N – The steel in this knife provides high levels of edge retention, hardness, and corrosion resistance.
- Serrated Blade – This knife easily slices through delicate and soft foods without crushing them.
- NSF Certified – This product was rigorously tested for safety, design, construction, and performance and only uses FDA-approved raw materials.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this bread knife, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Slicing breads and soft-skinned foods like tomatoes or sausage without crushing them.