Cangshan TS Series 6" Boning Knife
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- What is the difference between western and Japanese knives?
- Why does tang matter?
- What does the Rockwell Hardness scale tell you about knvies?
- What are the must-have knives for any kitchen?
- How often do I need to sharpen my knives?
The TS Series is sleek and slim, perfectly contrasting boldly angled lines and smooth curves, a story of dynamic balance and sharp focus. This is a fresh update to standard, simple done exceptionally well, a tool a chef can trust.
- Full tang forged from high alloy Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel with exceptional sharpness, holds an edge up to 5 times longer than German Steel X50Cr15MoV
- Patented design knives focus on ergonomic handle that provides an easy and comfortable grip
- Well balanced 5.5-inch handle and 6-inch flexible blade ideal for boning or fillet
- Includes carbonized solid Ashwood half open magnetic sheath
- NSF International Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations