Shun Premier Blonde Paring Knife 4"
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- What is the difference between utility and paring knives?
- Can you show me a cheaper option?
- How does this compare to other brands?
- What is this knife used for?
- Can you show me a more premium option?
Product Information The paring knife is an indispensable kitchen prep knife. For peeling, trimming, making decorative cuts, or even for cutting small foods like shallots or garlic, the compact size of the paring knife gives you complete cutting control. Since every kitchen needs a paring knife—and since you are sure to use it just about every time you cook—it makes sense to own a paring knife you can love. May we suggest the Shun Premier Blonde Paring Knife? Of course, it is beautiful. But its real beauty comes from how well it performs. A thin lightweight blade and a razor-sharp edge make every paring task a breeze. The contour on the bottom of the handle ensures an excellent grip whether held by the handle or in a pinch grip.
- One of the most essential kitchen knives
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Beautiful, blonde Pakkawood handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this knife, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations