Shun Classic Blonde Santoku Knife 5.5"
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
Experience the ultimate kitchen cutting tool with the Shun Classic Blonde Santoku Knife 5.5". This beautiful, Asian-inspired chef's knife is a multipurpose wonder, adept at all basic kitchen cutting tasks. Its compact 5.5-inch blade makes it exceptionally lightweight and highly maneuverable, while its belly curve makes it effective at rocking cuts too. As easy to use as a chef's knife, this versatile santoku is perfect for any home cook looking to elevate their culinary skills.
- Slightly smaller than the popular Asian-style all-purpose kitchen knife
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core ensures wear and corrosion resistance, strength and fine-grained sharpness with a long-lasting 16° edge on each side
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding on each side (68 total) support the core while adding stain resistance and helping food release from the blade
- D-shaped blonde Pakkawood handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang provides light weight and perfect balance for effortless handling
- Handcrafted in Japan using traditional techniques by skilled artisans