Shun Kanso H.G. Santoku Knife 7"
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Shun Kanso H.G. Santoku Knife 7" is a versatile and popular addition to any kitchen. This Asian-inspired chef's knife is perfect for handling all basic kitchen cutting tasks with ease, even in smaller kitchens. The blade features a belly curve that enables rocking cuts, making it even more versatile than other knives on the market. The handle is made from beautiful Tagayasan wood, known as "iron sword wood," which is extremely hard and dense for a secure grip.
- Multi-purpose knife perfect for basic kitchen cutting tasks
- AUS10A blade with additional vanadium refines the stainless steel for a razor-sharp 16° edge on each side
- High-carbon content offers strength, corrosion and wear resistance, high hardness
- Full-tang construction ensures durability and precision balance
- Handcrafted in Japan using traditional techniques