Shun Classic Blonde Utility Knife 6"
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Shun Classic Blonde Utility Knife 6" is a versatile and practical kitchen tool that can handle a wide range of tasks with precision. Its narrow, straight blade is perfect for small jobs that require more accuracy, such as trimming green beans or cutting sandwiches in half. The slightly curved belly allows for moderate rocking cuts, making it easy to slice through meats and cheeses. This knife is also nimble enough to peel an onion in hand and then slice it up quickly.
- Multipurpose knife that falls between the size of a chef's knife and paring knife
- Features a proprietary VG-MAX cutting core that is wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp edge on both sides
- Boasts 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding on each side (68 total) to support the core while adding stain resistance and helping food release from the blade
- Comes with D-shaped blonde Pakkawood handles that are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; they are durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Has a full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan