Shun Premier Blonde Utility Knife 6.5"
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- What is the difference between utility and paring knives?
- How does this compare to other brands?
- What is this knife used for?
- Can you show me a cheaper option?
- Can you show me a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
Product Information A good utility knife is the third member of your essential kitchen knife line up. In size, a utility is between a chef's knife and a paring knife, making it the perfect size for all those in-between tasks. For trimming green beans, broccoli, and other jobs where you need some precision, your utility knife is an excellent choice. Any time a paring knife seems like too little and a chef's knife too much, reach for a utility knife. The Shun Premier Blonde Utility Knife offers a razor-sharp 6-in. edge that also makes quick work of anything that goes in a sandwich—meats, cheeses, tomato slices, and more. That specialized use is why this style of knife is also sometimes called a sandwich knife.
- An in-between sized knife for all those in-between tasks
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Beautiful, blonde Pakkawood handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this knife, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations