Shun Classic Blonde 7" Santoku Knife
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Shun Classic Blonde 7" Santoku Knife is a must-have for any kitchen. This Japanese multipurpose knife is perfect for all your cutting needs, from slicing and dicing to chopping and mincing. With its slightly shorter length than the standard chef's knife, it's easy to maneuver even in smaller kitchens. The distinctive blonde Pakkawood handle fits comfortably in your hand like a glove, making it a pleasure to use.
- Razor-sharp edge: The proprietary VG-MAX cutting core of this knife is wear and corrosion-resistant, strong, and very fine-grained. It enables a razor-sharp 16° edge on each side that lasts long.
- Damascus cladding: The blade features 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding on each side (68 total). These layers support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade.
- Comfortable handle: The D-shaped blonde Pakkawood handle is comfortable for both left- and right-handed users. It's durable, beautiful, won't harbor bacteria.
- Perfect balance: With its full composite tang construction, this knife has light weight and perfect balance that makes it easy to use.
- Handcrafted in Japan: This knife is handcrafted by skilled artisans in Japan using traditional techniques.