Dale of Norway Men's Vail Masc Sweater
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
A new, weatherproof version of our bestselling Vail sweater. Made with 100% long-lasting Norwegian wool, this water-repellent sweater has a breathable windproof liner and soft cuffs. Add in stain- and dirt resistance, and you get a perfect sweater for the great outdoors.
- Plover - Long-lasting Norwegian wool
- A proprietary blend of wool produced in Norway from Norwegian sheep.
- Due to this yarn’s unique qualities and consistent popularity, this wool quality has been a part of our family since 1939!
- Norwegian wool is one of the world’s most animal-friendly textile fibers, due to the sheep’s natural mountain life. This yarn offers an authentic look renowned for its uniquely crisp look and longevity.
- Garments knitted with Plover needs to be hand washed. (Fiber diameter: 33 micron)
- Model height 189cm, is wearing size Large.
- 100% long-lasting Norwegian wool (33,5 micron)
- Windproof and water-repellent (water column 8000 mm)
- Windproof lining and lining in neck/pockets: polyester/polyurethane blend. Hand gaiters: polyamide/elastane blend.
- Designed and knitted in Norway
- Hand wash
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations