Dale of Norway Women's Moritz Fem Sweater
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
A bestselling classic, based on the original 2003 St. Moritz World Ski Championship sweater. Made with our innovative Comfort knit technology, giving it a comfortable fit with a bit of stretch, in a double layer skin soft merino wool.
- Zefir - Skinsoft Merino wool.
- Our superwash merino wool is one of the finest wool qualities available.
- Coming from merino sheep living in a warm climate, merino has very fine and long staple fibers, giving a very smooth next-to-skin comfort.
- Naturally, our wool is mulesing-fee. Garments knitted with Zefir can be machine washed using wool-cycle. (Fiber diameter: 20.5 micron)
- Model height 179cm, is wearing size Medium
- Feminine fit
- 100% skin soft merino wool (20,5 micron)
- Designed and knitted in Norway
- Machine wash
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations