Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
The Curated Take
I have this wedge in a 58 degree with an ACCRA X wedge shaft. It’s such a versatile wedge that you can hit so many shots with. I found it great when short-sided and having to hit flop shots. It was also great out the sand. I found it wasn‘t anything special on full shots, I found a lot of full shots come out out either high or too spinny which can effect distance control. Overall I think this wedge is for someone looking for a club that will add help with shots around the green with an emphasis on flop shots. This club is aimed at your golfer anywhere from a 15 handicap all the way to a Tour Pro.
- Players looking for a wedge with lower flight and added spin.
- Forgiving toe-side misses.
- Easy to hit lofted or flop shots when short sided.
- Players might not like the look of milled grooves on the toe of the wedge.
- Firmer feel than other wedges.
- Full Shots might spin too much with full face wedge.
RTX Full-Face is made to chase low scores.
The full-length UltiZip Grooves and advanced High-Toe Profile put swing thoughts in their place. Plus, its engine is made of our revolutionary ZipCore. So, go ahead. Open that face and go for the lob shot. You’ve got what it takes.