Norrona Women's Lofoten Gore-Tex thermo100 Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
- Weight 884 gr.
- Style no: 1004-21
- Storm hood fitted for climbing helmet with one-hand adjustment
- Napoleon chest pocket with zip
- Goggle and sunglass wipe inside pocket
- Hand-warming pockets
- Internal chest pocket
- Inside mesh pocket
- Key-card pocket
- Underarm zip ventilation
- Asymmetric cuffs
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable bottom hem
- Body mapped insulation
- GORE-TEX® 2-layer
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Bio™
- Recycled Fibers, More than 50% of synthetic fibers in this product is recycled.
- Oeko-Tex Certified Fabric
- PFC Free DWR
- Bluesign Certified Fabric
- Open Factory List
- Factory Inspected
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Insulated with 100% recycled Primaloft insulation, and built with the highest level of wind and waterproofing, Norrona jackets are built to demanding standards. They expect their jackets to last many years, and in addition to a generous warranty program, they also offer repair fixes, so you won't have to buy a new coat in 5-10 years just because a zipper came off, for example.