Norrona Women's lofoten Gore-Tex insulated Jacket
- We price match
Currently out of stock
Our experts can find an alternative for you
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!
Official manufacturer description
- Weight 750 gr.
- Style no: 1007-18
- Asymmetric cuffs with velcro adjustment
- Asymmetric longer back cut
- Goggle wipe with leash
- Hand-warming pockets
- Internal chest pocket
- Keycard pocket™
- Laminated stretch woven hand gaiter™
- One-hand hood adjustment
- Removable powder skirt with silicon grip
- Soft brushed chin protection
- Storm hood fitted for freeride helmet
- X-open side zip ventilation with YKK water resistant zippers
- GORE-TEX® 2-layer
- PrimaLoft® Silver Eco
- Recycled Fibers, More than 50% of synthetic fibers in this product is recycled.
- Oeko-Tex Certified Fabric
- PFC Free DWR
- Bluesign Certified Fabric
- Open Factory List
- Factory Inspected
Recycled Fibers, More than 50% of synthetic fibers in this product is recycled
DWR, GORE-TEX®, PrimaLoft®Soft-Touch™, VELCRO®, YKK®
Hood, Powder skirt, Water resistant, Zippered pocket
PrimaLoft® Silver Eco
bluesign® certified, Recycled/repurposed
Type of waterproofing
Waterproof rating (mm)
Recommended by Curated experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!