The Curated Take
The Hestra Fall Line Mitts were a huge upgrade to my setup this season. These are premium mittens for any level of rider that values all day warmth and overall quality. I love how these mittens fit like a glove underneath and holds each individual finger snug like a traditional glove would. The interior liner is super soft and smooth and the exterior cowhide palm is extremely thick and durable. These mittens will hold up well as long as they are cared for properly. They come with Hestra balm so they can be polished once the leather dries out. I personally had a liner with my last pair of mittens but rarely used it so I definitely didn't miss having an additional liner with these, the size fits my hands perfectly. I've had many conversations about my love for my new Hestra mittens on the chairlift, really solid quality and I know these will last me a long time!
- Extremely warm, velvety material holds individual fingers like an interior glove would vs. mitten.
- Premium waterproofing to keep hands dry all day riding.
- Neoprene cuff fits smoothly around wrist in jacket so they won't fall off when removed.
- The exterior of these mittens do dry out so it's an absolute necessity to use the Hestra balm at least once per season.
- These don't come with an additional liner so size accordingly.
The Hestra Women's Fall Line Mitt is the perfect mitten for freeriding and skiing in colder weather. Designed specifically for women with a slimmer cut to fit narrower hands, this mitten version is ideal if you need an extra warm glove.
- Warm mitten designed for freeriding, skiing, and snowboarding.
- Treated cowhide protects from harsh weather conditions.
- 5-finger brushed polyester liner with synthetic insulation (G-Loft) keeps your hands warm.
- Foam panels provide extra heat retention and stability.
- Elasticated wrist ensures a snug fit.
- Pre-curved fit: Ensures comfort and good pole grip.
- Wrist strap: To reduce the risk of dropping a glove if you need to take it off.
- Carabiner: Enables gloves to be secured to a jacket or backpack when not in use.