The Curated Take
I used these boots in both Minnesota and Colorado and was equally impressed in all conditions with how responsive these boots felt. The waterproofing is really designed for the deeper pow with an additional cover over the lower lacing section of the boots. It features a double BOA, which I noticed over the course of the day. They do loosen a bit, but I think that’s typical of all BOA lacing, so I wouldn’t hold it against this particular boot. The internal velcro on the liners is very strong, so it makes it a bit more difficult to get these boots on and off, but once you have the fit settled, you will feel very secure and supported all day in these boots.
- Very responsive
- Great secure heel hold and overall support
- Fantastic waterproofing
- Not as easy to get on and off as some other boots
The DC Transcend BOA Snowboard Boots are the perfect all-mountain boots for any terrain. With a focus on performance and classic DC design, these boots feature a perfectly-stiff and responsive R3 liner with 3M™ Thinsulate insulation and the Aerotech ventilation system to maintain the perfect foot temperature in any conditions. The eco-friendly molded IMPACT-ALG™ insoles provide added comfort and better heel hold, while the SUPER FABRIC™ exterior and STORMPROOF™ Storm Flap keep snow out. The Vibram® outsole keeps the boot grippy yet light, while the precise fit of Dual Zone BOA® improves board control and stability.
- Perfectly-stiff R3 liner with 3M™ Thinsulate insulation.
- Eco-friendly molded IMPACT-ALG™ insoles for added comfort.
- Vibram® outsole for grip without weight.
- Dual Zone BOA® for precise fit and improved board control.
- SUPER FABRIC™ exterior with STORMPROOF™ Storm Flap to keep snow out.