Mercer Culinary 6-Piece Renaissance Glass/Wood Block Set
- We price match
Set size (pieces)
This item has only a few units left in stock
Is this knife set right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- Can you show me a more premium option?
- How many pieces do I need in a set?
- What is the difference between western and Japanese knives?
- Can you show me a cheaper option?
- How does this compare to other brands?
- Ask your own question
- Attractive beech wood knife block provides a convenient storage solution that complements any décor
- Knife blades clearly seen for quick selection
- Packed in a color gift box
- Knife block
- M23540 paring knife
- M23600 utility knife
- M23560 flexible boning knife
- M23570 wavy edge bread knife
- M23510 chef’s knife
USE AND CARE
- It is not recommended to wash your knife in a dishwasher. The performance of your knife can be diminished if not cared for properly. Please follow these guidelines to maximize the performance of Mercer’s knives:
- After each use, carefully wash cutlery by hand with warm water and mild- to medium-strength soap; rinse and thoroughly dry it with a soft towel.
- Cutlery should never be washed in a dishwasher: the intense heat and radical temperature changes may cause the handle to deteriorate; the blade edges will become dull through rubbing against each other; and caustic soap will cause staining and pitting of the blade.
- Cutlery should not be soaked or submerged for long periods. Chlorine and bleach products discolor and pit high-carbon steel. If chlorine or bleach products come in contact with the blade, thoroughly rinse off immediately.
- Galvanic action—the transfer of electrons from one metal to another—may cause pitting on the blades. To prevent this, avoid long periods of soaking in aluminum pans or a stainless steel sink, remove cutlery from condiments (such as mayonnaise) stored in aluminum or stainless steel pans.
- Always store cutlery in a cutlery block or sheath to preserve the cutting edges and prevent personal injury.
High-carbon German steel
Beechwood And Tempered Glass, Delrin®
SET INCLUDES: KNIFE BLOCK M23540 PARING KNIFE M23600 UTILITY KNIFE M23560 FLEXIBLE BONING KNIFE M23570 WAVY EDGE BREAD KNIFE M23510 CHEF’S KNIFE
Recommended by Curated experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this knife set, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Mercer Culinary
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!