Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
Spending triple digits to keep all ten of yours warm might be new to you but these Hestra Army Leather Heli Ski Gloves will show their worth-quickly. Day one for me in these gloves was a cold 9 degree Fahrenheit high in Colorado's Rocky Mountains. I am normally a "mitten guy" so I was skeptical that a fingered glove could keep me warm in such a harsh environment. I was wrong. My fingers stayed warm all day! I also enjoyed my new heightened dexterity, having access to all my fingers. The gloves are not touch screen compatible, but that didn't bother me. Nearly every glove that claims touch screen compatibility is a huge let down and rarely warm. However, the large cuffs and elasticity of the wrist made them easy to pop off and on to take calls or help a client with here on Curated. Once the gloves are off, no worry of losing them, Hestra has sewn in soft, stretchy wrist bands to thwart gravity. The only negative with these gloves for me is the (very supple) white leather. The Hestra Army Leather Heli Ski Gloves will not look new for long, but in every mark and in every stain there is a story!
- These are top of the line gloves for heavy users or snow professionals.
- Best used in resort.
- Very warm fingered gloves.
- The white leather looks dirty Quickly.
- Too big, bulky and heavy for backcountry use.
- Size runs a little large.
The Hestra Heli Glove is a warm glove for serious skiing and snowboarding in the coldest of conditions. Army goat leather provides grip and durability for regular use. Hestra's Eagle Grip construction pre-curves the fingers for a more ergonomic shape. The wrist can be cinched down to hold in heat, and the gauntlet-style cuff fits over the cuff of a jacket with a drawstring to keep snow out.
- Eagle Grip Construction Fingers are pre-curved for an ergonomic shape.
- Hanging Loop on Finger A loop on the finger lets the gloves hang with the opening facing down when they're not in use to avoid filling with snow.
- Removable Liner The removable liner is easy to wash and can be replaced to get more life out of the glove.
- Handcuffs The included handcuffs act as leashes to avoid losing a glove on the chair lift.