Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
When I first put these gloves on my initial reaction was: "Wow these are are some of the softest and warmest gloves I've ever worn." The removable insulated liner is incredibly soft! When in warmer temperatures (32F+) my hands start to sweat a bit in the gloves. I like that you can take the liner out for quick drying or less insulation. On super cold days I usually opt for mittens but I find the Fall Line Gloves keep me plenty warm enough. They are a little on the bulky side overall. I have a feeling they will pack down nicely as I wear them more like leather gloves usually do.
- Durable leather
- Removable insulated liner
- Low profile neoprene cuffs
- A little bulky
The Hestra Fall Line 5-finger Gloves are the perfect choice for freeriders looking for a warm and comfortable ski glove that fits snugly inside a jacket sleeve. Made from durable treated cowhide, these gloves offer protection from the elements while providing a pre-curved fit for comfort and good pole grip. The brushed polyester liner with synthetic insulation (G-Loft) and foam panels provide extra warmth and stability, making them equally comfortable on and off-piste.
- Durable treated cowhide protects from the elements.
- Brushed polyester liner with synthetic insulation (G-Loft) provides extra warmth.
- Foam panels provide added heat and stability.
- Elasticated wrist with neoprene cuff and Velcro adjustment ensures a secure fit.
- Wrist strap/handcuffs included to reduce the risk of dropping gloves.
- Carabiner secures gloves to clothing or backpack when not in use.