Hestra Fall Line 5-finger Gloves
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
A warm 5-finger women's ski glove that's a favourite with freeriders looking for a glove that fits handily inside a jacket sleeve. Sewn in treated cowhide with warming synthetic insulation, it's equally comfortable on and off-piste, from pre-season to the last run of spring.
The Fall Line 5 Finger is a warm ski glove for freeriding, here in a women's version with a slimmer cut to fit women's narrower hands. Made from durable treated cowhide* to protect from the elements with a pre-curved fit for comfort and good pole grip. The inside is in soft fleece with warming synthetic insulation, while foam panels provide extra warmth and stability. Technical details contribute to practical functionality on the mountain. For example, there is a wrist strap to reduce the risk of dropping a glove if you need to take it off. And an included carabiner enables gloves to be secured to a jacket or backpack when not in use. Perfect for those who prefer on-piste just as much as off-piste and aren't afraid of a bit of a hike to get off the beaten track. Also available as a mitten and in a men's version.
- Warm ski glove for freeriding / skiing and snowboarding.
- Treated cowhide protects from the elements.
- Brushed polyester liner with synthetic insulation (G-Loft).
- Foam panels provide extra heat and stability.
- Elasticated wrist.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment.
- Wrist strap/handcuffs included.
- Carabiner secures the glove to clothing or backpack.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations