The Curated Take
Great boots! The boots were a great alternative to the Burtons for my wide higher volume 13 feet. They remain supportive, really comfortable, & dry all day long. The double BOAs keep your feet down & to the rear. The DC Control’s work with ease in the Step On interface. Boots seem thought out & well made.
- Soft Burton alternative
- Fit higher volume foot
- Potential durability issues
The DC Control Step On Snowboard Boots for 2023 are the perfect combination of quickness, convenience, and comfort. These medium-flex boots feature Burton's Step On interface and DC's out-of-the-box comfort. The Dual Zone BOA Fit System ensures a precision fit while the premium R2 liner with 3M Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet warm and comfortable all day long. Additionally, these boots come equipped with eco-friendly IMPACT-ALG insoles to keep you on the leading edge of step-on innovation.
- Quick and convenient Burton Step On interface.
- Dual Zone BOA Fit System for a precision fit.
- Premium R2 liner with 3M Thinsulate insulation for warmth and comfort.
- Eco-friendly IMPACT-ALG insoles for added sustainability.
- Medium-flex design provides versatility on the mountain.