Mercer Culinary 5-Piece Renaissance Magnetic Board Set in Rubberwood
Color: Rubberwood, Black
Is this knife set right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
You’re getting the best price
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
Ask Joel a question about this product:See FAQs answered by Real Experts
- Strong recessed magnetic bars to hold knives securely in place
- Bamboo wood
- Anti-skid pads keep board in place
USE and CARE
- It is not recommended to wash your knife in a dishwasher. The performance of your knife can be diminished if not cared for properly. Please follow these guidelines to maximize the performance of Mercer’s knives:
- After each use, carefully wash cutlery by hand with warm water and mild- to medium-strength soap; rinse and thoroughly dry it with a soft towel.
- Cutlery should never be washed in a dishwasher: the intense heat and radical temperature changes may cause the handle to deteriorate; the blade edges will become dull through rubbing against each other; and caustic soap will cause staining and pitting of the blade.
- Cutlery should not be soaked or submerged for long periods. Chlorine and bleach products discolor and pit high-carbon steel. If chlorine or bleach products come in contact with the blade, thoroughly rinse off immediately.
- Galvanic action—the transfer of electrons from one metal to another—may cause pitting on the blades. To prevent this, avoid long periods of soaking in aluminum pans or a stainless steel sink, remove cutlery from condiments (such as mayonnaise) stored in aluminum or stainless steel pans.
- Always store cutlery in a cutlery block or sheath to preserve the cutting edges and prevent personal injury.
Have a question?
4.98 average rating
People love curated experts
Elizabeth was amazing
I was doing research on line for pans when I came across a curated ad. I thought I would give it a try because I was not having any luck getting non stick pans that would last past 6 months. Curated matched me up with Elizabeth and through a series of questions, she had recommended about 3 different brands that I had never heard of before. She was very knowledgeable about the products and made me feel comfortable about making the purchase. I even bought a sauté pan from the same line that she recommended. That’s how confident I was with her recommendation. Elizabeth was very quick to respond to my text and a joy to work with. Can’t wait to get my pans. I have no doubt that they will last for years. Highly recommend giving Curated a try.
Terri S Verified CustomerNov 28, 2023
Great working with Kylee!
I clicked on Curated off of a google add while I was researching cookware specials for Black Friday. I didn’t think much of it but I automatically got connected with Kylee. It was awesome because she totally got what I was looking for and educated me on a better option. Because she was so knowledgeable I felt confident in her recommendations. I am excited to try out my new cookware and know I’ll use Curated again in the future. Thank you, Kylee!!
Nancy Verified CustomerNov 12, 2023
Answered my questions!
I'm super pleased with my experience with Clark and with Curated. I'm a chronic over-researcher who has a hard time making a decision! Clark answered my questions and explained the differences between cookware materials. He also helped explain how to adjust my cooking/cleaning techniques with a new type of cookware. Great experience overall and I'll be back when I'm ready to buy a new skillet. 😊
Melissa K Verified CustomerNov 9, 2023