Mercer Culinary 400/1000 Grit Sharpening Stone
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- What does the Rockwell Hardness scale tell you about knvies?
- What is the difference between western and Japanese knives?
- What are the must-have knives for any kitchen?
- Why does tang matter?
- How often do I need to sharpen my knives?
The Mercer Culinary 400/1000 Grit Sharpening Stone is for the person who wants to start taking a more hands-on approach to caring for their knives. The course 400 grit side of the double-sided sharpening stone will bring back neglected and dull knives, while the 1000 grit side gives them a usable edge. The rubber base holds the stone firmly in place while sharpening, and helps prevent damage to the worksurface.
- 400/1000 Grit Double Sided Stone – The course grits of this stone are designed to bring back dull or damaged knives.
- Rubber Base – The rubber base protects the work surface while firmly holding the stone in place while sharpening.
- Corundum – Made from high grade corundum, this durable stone yields professional results.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations