Kitchen expert Michael recommended it to a customer in Hudson Falls 15 hours ago
Mercer Culinary 10-Piece Zum Knife Set in Case
- We price match
Set size (pieces)
This item has only a few units left in stock
Is this knife set right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!
- Heavy-duty construction case is lightweight, resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs
- Provides a convenient storage solution that can be easily transported
- Fully adjustable, detachable shoulder strap
- M30110m 10-pocket knife case
- M19000 paring knife
- M19020 wavy edge utility knife
- M19030 stiff boning knife
- M19015 carving fork
- M19050 santoku
- M19070 wavy edge bread knife
- M19060 carving knife
- M19080 chef’s knife
- M14510 traditional steel
USE and CARE
- It is not recommended to wash your knife in a dishwasher. The performance of your knife can be diminished if not cared for properly. Please follow these guidelines to maximize the performance of Mercer’s knives:
- After each use, carefully wash cutlery by hand with warm water and mild- to medium-strength soap; rinse and thoroughly dry it with a soft towel.
- Cutlery should never be washed in a dishwasher: the intense heat and radical temperature changes may cause the handle to deteriorate; the blade edges will become dull through rubbing against each other; and caustic soap will cause staining and pitting of the blade.
- Cutlery should not be soaked or submerged for long periods. Chlorine and bleach products discolor and pit high-carbon steel. If chlorine or bleach products come in contact with the blade, thoroughly rinse off immediately.
- Galvanic action—the transfer of electrons from one metal to another—may cause pitting on the blades. To prevent this, avoid long periods of soaking in aluminum pans or a stainless steel sink, remove cutlery from condiments (such as mayonnaise) stored in aluminum or stainless steel pans.
- Always store cutlery in a cutlery block or sheath to preserve the cutting edges and prevent personal injury.
High-carbon German steel
600D Polyester, Delrin®
KITCHEN KNIFE SET INCLUDES: 3 1/2" Paring Knife, 6" Wavy Edge Utility Knife, 6" Stiff Boning Knife, 6 1/4" Carving Fork, 8" Wavy Edge Bread Knife, 8" Carving Knife, 8" Chef's Knife, 10" Traditional Steel, 10-Pocket Knife Roll
Recommended by Curated experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this knife set, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Mercer Culinary
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!