Fischer Ranger 96 Skis · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right length?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
A burly all-mountain ski with a stiff construction and a freeride inspired shape, the Fischer Ranger 96 is built to handle everything on the mountain and loves to be pushed hard and fast. A versatile 96mm waist keeps turns locked in without sacrificing floatation on deeper days, while the titanium reinforced core adds plenty of stability for those who like to go fast.
- Flex Cut – A specially notched section of the ski core under the binding optimizes the flex of the ski.
- Shaped Ti – The intentionally-shaped titanium layer follows the contours of the ski to maximize grip and stability.
- Freeride Rocker – A shorter contact area of the ski allows quick and easy turns while enhancing flotation.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The Ranger 96 is a complete new design from Fischer. In essence, they combined what made the old Fischer Ranger 94 FR so good—nimbleness, agility, and playfulness in trees and tight spots—with what made the Ranger 99Ti so great—stiffness, dampness, and the ability to plow through everything. The result is an extremely well rounded ski that can navigate through trees with utter satisfaction, but can also lay a trench on the hardpack. It's a jack-of-all-trades, and that's how we like it!
All-mountain skiing. This is a great carving ski that will be fun in a variety of conditions all over the mountain.
The new fully unisex Fisher Ranger Line is breaking boundaries on a lightweight and powerful ski - fun at any speed and any snow condition, these skis are ready for you to have a great day!