Cannondale Habit Carbon 2 Mountain Bike
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a cycling expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Cannondale Habit Carbon 2 Mountain Bike climbs as well as it descends as a result of its carbon frame and modern geometry. The Habit is a very playful, nimble bike that adds to the solid Cannondale lineup and is a great bike for the intermediate to advanced rider.
- Proportional Response – All Habit frames utilize the size-specific center of gravity data, meaning each frame suspension is custom-tubed to the size.
- More Tire Clearance – The AI offset opens up the rear triangle, which allows for more clearance while keeping the chainstay short and the rear tire stiff/strong.
- Solid Components – SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, RockShox Select Deluxe fork, and SRAM hydro disc brakes contribute to an overall capable and fun bike.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Ballistec Carbon Frame
140mm RockShox Pike Select DebonAir Fork
130mm RockShox Deluxe Select + Shock
WTB ST i25 Wheelset
29x2.5" Maxxis Minion DHF Front Tire
29x2.4" Maxxis Dissector EXO Rear Tire
1x12 Shimano SLX Drivetrain
Shimano XT Clutch Rear Derailleur
Shimano SLX 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Cannondale DownLow Dropper Post
Internally Routed Cables
Pedals Not Included
I recommend this bike if you're willing to pay a bit extra for a lighter and more efficient ride. When the main terrain you'll be riding includes a good balance of up and down with rocky and root filled trails, this bike will be a winner.
This is a killer bike! Super-light carbon put together with the Shimano XT/SLX drivetrain and the much higher-end Rockshox Pike fork and 4-piston brakes make this a bike that can handle anything you want to ride!
judging by your preferred type of riding this mid-low travel trail bike fits right in your wheelhouse and i think you would find that its a comfortable fit for almost anything you'll be riding.
Carbon trail bike with the Pike fork, considered the best fork for pure trail riding. Really nice Shimano components, great tires, and the modern trail geometry.